Documentation of Polish companies
Our firm offers services connected with documentation of limited liability companies and public limited companies.
A trading company, according to the Commercial Code and National Court Register, requires keeping the following documentation:
- Keeping share books,
- Books of Management Board’s resolutions,
- Preparing resolutions from the Shareholders’ Meeting,
- Books of protocols from the Shareholders’ Meetings,
- Management Board’s minutes,
- Supervisory Board’s minutes,
- Protocols from General Meeting of Shareholders,
- Preparing annual financial reports in foreign language,
- Actualization of Articles of Association,
- Organizing notarized acts,
- Preparing materials for the Shareholders’ Meetings,
- Registration of organizational changes in National Court Register, Inland Revenue Service, National Register of Business Entities, Social Insurance Institution.